Havilian Referral Program.
Statement of Objective
Since the first implementation of the Movement Control Order in the nation, we have seen the School community’s grit, courage, focus, and willingness to transition from physical to online classes, keeping the Havilians engaged even when we are physically apart.
We appreciate our Havil families for supporting the School initiatives and would like to invite you to share your experience with your friends, relatives and colleagues about our educational practices. Each referral is a significant addition to our Havil community. Kindly refer to the terms and conditions outlined below to be a part of this!
For further information, please email email@example.com
Growing the Havil Community :
Sharing is Caring
With the Havilian Referral Program, you can earn a special rebate for your child’s tuition fee.
- Refer a friend/relative/colleague and earn RM1,000 rebate on your child’s tuition fee.
- Refer a family (2 or more successful enrolment) to earn a maximum of RM2,000 rebate on your child’s tuition fee.
- Your referees will also get to enjoy the current promotions that are offered by Havil during the time of their application.
- The referral period is valid for enrolment no later than 31 December 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The Havilian Referral Program is open only to parents and guardians of Havil International School’s currently enrolled students from all Year levels.
- The referral period is valid for new students who enrol with Havil no later than 31 December 2021.
- A new student is defined as a student who is enrolling for the first time at Havil from a family that has no other currently enrolled students.
- The referral incentive will be paid only after the new student has successfully completed one full term with Havil.
- The referral incentive will be paid to the referrer by means of a rebate in the following term tuition fees.
- Any claims for the referral incentive after a new student has already registered with Havil will not be accepted.
- The referral incentive is non-transferable to other students and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Havil International School reserves the right to modify and withdraw the Havilian Referral Program at any time without notice or subsequent liability.